Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10260 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 4% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,372 (kr 42,610) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,200 in Zwolle.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)