Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 253%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,400 (4,996 CUC) in Trinidad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Zwolle.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)