Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19947 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 70% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,169 (5,863TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)