Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25949 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 67% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,254 (4,833TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)