Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 69% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,082 (﷼ 53,603,570) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)