Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 50% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,108 in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)