Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13692 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 64% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,133 ($b8,273) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)