Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12507 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 67% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,268 ($b10,135) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)