Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12350 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 67% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,069 ($b8,653) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)