Cost of living comparison between Tampere, Finland and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 26% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,855 in Tampere.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)