Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 20% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,007 (₩2,513,325) in Suwon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)