Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13284 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 50% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,558 (11,730 kn) in Split.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)