Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41222 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 62% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €942 (2,286 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)