Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40253 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 64% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,123 (2,789 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)