Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03104 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 80% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €752 (24,218₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)