Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01048 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €3,178 (Taka 303,193) in Satkhira.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)