Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00906 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,151 (₨127,045) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)