Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 58% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,725 (3,381KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)