Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06055 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 61% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,160 (ARS $19,159) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)