Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01772 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 55% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,710 (RD$ 96,530) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)