Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01796 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 59% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,359 (RD$ 75,647) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)