Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01951 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 57% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,073 (RD$ 54,974) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)