Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 46% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,990 in Santiago de Compostela.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)