Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 47% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,326 in Santander.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)