Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 87% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €506 (Bs 47,045,981) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (35 minutes ago)