Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela vs Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01425 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 84% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €662 (46,457 Bs.S.) in Santa Teresa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)