Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 67% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,230 (COL$4,009,195) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (about 2 hours ago)