Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13702 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 51% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,852 ($b13,520) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (22 minutes ago)