Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,700 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,161 (﷼ 90,274,771) in Sanandaj.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)