Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 35% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,546 in San Sebastian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)