Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03959 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 60% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €992 (L 25,044) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)