Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05580 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 57% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,358 (ARS $24,338) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)