Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00141 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 51% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,225 (CH$869,587) in San Felipe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (20 minutes ago)