Cost of living comparison between Samarkand, Uzbekistan and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / UZS
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 30% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,738 (5,798,738 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)