Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.112 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 48% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,113 (﷼ 1,000) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)