Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.468 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 45% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,386 (﷼ 562) in Salalah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)