Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 26% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,434 (3,915 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)