Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 20% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €3,021 (4,925 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (44 minutes ago)