Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €3,369 (5,359 Dinar) in Sabratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)