Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00231 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 69% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,296 (561,214 KZT) in Ridder.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)