Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09321 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 47% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,603 (17,201 Dirham) in Rabat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)