Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 66% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,053 (﷼ 36,472,008) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)