Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00096 EUR / KPW *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,859 (2,967,279 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamilton costs NZ$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hobart costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)