Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09309 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,169 (Bs 23,295) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)