Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09430 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,818 (Bs 29,881) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (41 minutes ago)