Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 81% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €770 (Bs 223,362,909) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)