Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 428%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01438 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 95% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €7,992 (555,760 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,100 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)