Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 46% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,682 (CH$1,263,635) in Punta Arenas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (23 minutes ago)