Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25852 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 62% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,339 (S/. 5,181) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)