Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 67% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,020 in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)