Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 65% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,214 in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,500 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,250 (about 1 hour ago)