Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26787 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,334 (R$ 4,979) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)