Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12695 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 48% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,041 ($b16,081) in Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)