Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12627 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 37% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,800 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,407 (19,062 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)