Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13963 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 35% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,440 (17,475 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)