Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12713 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 33% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,603 (20,478 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)