Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 65% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,079 (2,107 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (41 minutes ago)