Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00842 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 52% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,524 (₨180,876) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (33 minutes ago)