Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00899 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 51% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,529 (₨170,168) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (30 minutes ago)