Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00806 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 63% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,159 (₨143,790) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)