Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 35% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,614 in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)