Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,277 (COL$4,563,700) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)