Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00258 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 49% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,774 (686,594 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)