Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.860 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,599 ($5,346) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 2 hours ago)