Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €4,600 ($5,414) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,800 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)