Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia vs Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12690 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 51% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,027 ($b15,973) in Oruro.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)