Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00823 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 4% more expensive than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, you would need at least €3,260 (¥396,104) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zwolle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)