Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00846 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 67% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €1,328 (157,081 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fortaleza costs R$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 600 (41 minutes ago)