Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Zwolle, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.449 EUR / OMR
Do you live in Zwolle? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 20% cheaper than in Zwolle (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zwolle you would need to make just about €2,494 (﷼ 1,018) in Nizwa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)